Thinking about attending? You’ll get…
• Intelligence on the current threat environment, how you should view the threats, and how to avoid them.
• Updates on emerging technologies, a better understanding of what they can do for you, and how to use them within your
• A sophisticated understanding of what your framework should be to meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
Produced by Via Satellite, the CyberSat Summit is a unique and powerful opportunity to better understand the most pressing threats to your company’s interests, your readiness to adapt, and how to best prevent attacks. Don’t miss this opportunity to join like-minded colleagues, high ranking intelligence and DoD officials, satellite industry providers and integrators in dynamic, high-level discussion, one-on-one networking, and informative, solution oriented sessions.
At CyberSat’s 2018 Classified Day, DoD, Intelligence Community, and industry leaders will discuss advancements and challenges in assuring space system missions throughout the ever-increasingly cyber-contested lifecycle.
Attendees will be updated on the space cyber landscape through presentations from senior intel analysts, hands-on space system hackers, and those developing and deploying technologies to enhance architectural resiliency against emerging cyber threats.
In order to attend the CyberSat Summit Classified Day at MITRE on November 14, you must provide your proof of clearance to MITRE no later than October 31, 2018. Please click here for directions. The morning session (8 a.m. – Noon) is a SCI session and will be held at a TOP SECRET//SI/TK//NOFORN level and the afternoon (1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.) is a collateral session and will be held at a SECRET//NOFORN level.
Who should attend:
• Directors and C-Suite Executives
• Systems and Project Engineers
• Intelligence Agencies
• Security Service Providers
• Software Providers
• Satellite Controllers
• Project Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Program Managers
• Policy and Risk Management Executives
• Security and Crisis Management
• Satellite operators and manufacturers
• Cybersecurity and Cyber Strategy Managers
• Research and Development Scientists
• Business Development Leaders